(sigh) School STARts again! Today is the first day of school.. I wake up at 6.45am and go to school for lessons. On the bus, I initially wanted to take a short nap but i saw JiaJia(a friend who is different class from me but think same combination). So, we ended up chatting. Next, we went to school, Yeehui was waiting for me at the usual bus stop and we went in together. Nobody know the venue for GP lecture as we went to ASPIRE 2 to check but cannot find. Then, Weeling came and told us to go LT5 for GP. Before economic lesson, we had a bite. Joanne short of 2 econs lecture notes for the class as she didn purchase for eugene and louis as they are going to retain(repeating J1) I was wondering why EUGENE and LOUIS came to school for? If they want to learn, eugene should not sleep during lecture and was caught by the lecturer and they didn write down anything/take notes of the lectures. So why come to school with no intention to study??? or is it they are afraid if they don't come, it will make them lose face as everyone will know they retain?? After lessons, we went for lunch with the class, but the the whole class. This time everyone ate at the same place and it's YOSHINOYA again. But it's alright. We enjoyed ourselves during the lunch as we chatted with them. I sort of not feeling so outcast already. Actually, they are NICE people, but I think we (5 of us) are the ones who are refusing to interact and mingle with them because they tried to make an effort to ask us out although we usually rejected them. =X Then, We (Dsen, Weeling, Xue Ying , Laurel, Yeehui and I) walked back to school as they have the Ching Mai trip briefing and we separated. Yeehui and I carried on walking to the bus stop and I went home while she walked all the way home.
Signing off..
6:39 AM
Disclaimer*
RULES TO FOLLOW; .
1. No Spamming and Flooding.
2. Do not rip my blog off.
3. Tag when you come.
4. Enjoy when you're here!